Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Four-Hundred Fifty-Six Months

Yes, another birthday rolled around.


I lowered my treatment schedule for a couple of days to be able to feel better through the celebrations than last year.


Joseph was just as enthralled with candle-flames this year...


... and much more disappointed when they were blown out.


Since we celebrated at Maren's house, we got to use the special tea-set which was bought on one of her overseas birthdays.

We enjoyed a flower-bed tour with so many plants we don't grow. How many different kinds of hosta would you guess a hosta-lover/horticulturalist has around his little yard in town?!


And I've loved Lady's Slippers long before I came to raise orchids. They remind me of state parks in June.



Our little guy was nearly 19 months that day (437 months younger than I), so it was time for his first watercolor lesson!



He was so into it, and we love having his art join ours on the fridge!


Later, Auntie E got him interested in stickers. They could have engrossed him all night!






After that photo overload, what can I say but...

Out of all the amazing gifts my family gave me for my birthday, the family members themselves are still some of God's best gifts to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment