Saturday, May 15, 2021

A Day of Little Joys

May 1, 2021 ~ A day of Little Joys

▪︎ I headed out to the lawn with my camp chair this morning, almost too ill to sit up and knit. But I was instantly amazed with temperatures that made me shed layers in the sunshine! (After nights in the 30's...)

▪︎ What should I spot at my feet, but some volunteer pansies!


▪︎ Looking closely at the nearby barberry bush showed tiny gems.


▪︎ The tulips are finally getting back to growing after coming up and then pausing for weeks of cold and snow-showers.



▪︎ Even the dandelions look cheerful today!


▪︎ Our cats love having us out with them.


▪︎ The various characters of bird songs make me grin.

▪︎ A mitten came to life as some of my strength returned.


▪︎ Exciting reports arrived of a busy day at the greenhouses where Dad and Mom were helping.


No comments:

Post a Comment