Monday, August 13, 2018

Summertime Voting

In my country, the news is already buzzing with this fall's elections. Campaigns, predictions, endorsements, scare-tactics, self-promotion... I usually manage to avoid most of that "noise" and find people and resources I trust to help fill me in on the candidates who will be on my ballot.

Primary elections are in full swing across the country. Beginning in May and running through September we have the opportunity to help decide who will be on our November ballots. Have you voted? Will you vote?

Here is some recent encouragement from Dr. James Dobson:
 “More than half of Americans, including the majority of Christians, don’t even bother to vote. Shame on them all! Don’t they know that tyranny for us and our children is only one generation, or even one election, away? 
“We must vote, vote, vote to elect leaders who will defend what has been purchased with the blood of patriots who died to protect our liberty.”

Abigail Adams
As I listen to inside stories of Revolutionary War experiences from the pen of Abigail AdamsI realize more than ever how costly this liberty is. 


Let's do our part. Remember to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment