Thursday, June 22, 2017

Lyme Learning and Luopads

Though I am online a lot this week, it is not leaving me time to get ahead on blog posts. Instead, I spend at least a couple hours each day listening online to the "Chronic Lyme Disease Summit 2."



Elsa and I are thankful for the chance to learn some of the latest in Lyme research and treatment... for free! (If you want to join in on the last half of the summit, which has much information applicable to chronic disease, fatigue, and pain in general, follow this link.) 

Besides giving us new ideas and things to discuss with our doctor, these interviews are also encouraging as they affirm many of our present and upcoming treatments and testing. Plus we hear over and over again that there is hope! People do recover from this mix of chronic illnesses. But yes, it does take years...

So, while I listen, I am doing some knitting and sewing (or resting!) Since the Global Aid Network June work project is under way with thousands of volunteers serving at the logistics center in Lancaster, Pennsylvania this week, I am also spending more time on the Luopad project.


Five made yesterday, five more in progress today.

No comments:

Post a Comment