Thursday, October 17, 2024

What is Brain Rewiring?


In my last post I mentioned how healing my limbic system (a part of the nervous system) is allowing me to slowly get back to parts of life I have been missing for a decade or more. But I realize many have not even heard of the limbic system... let alone the way it can be healed through the God-given gift of neuroplasticity.

The process of healing the limbic system is often called Brain Rewiring. So what is that?

Check out my latest newsletter at this link to learn more. 

Hannah's Brain Rewiring Newsletter

And if you find it interesting, feel free to sign up for future editions of my newsletter (only once every month or two) by clicking "Subscribe" at the top left corner of the newsletter screen or using the "Sign Up for this Newsletter" button near the end.

I keep seeing new wins as I continue to rewire and regulate my nervous system. For example: Last week I got to my 3rd restaurant in a decade!


~ Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment