Saturday, October 12, 2024

Exercise Wins!


Those who have lived with chronic illness know how nearly impossible it can become to exercise. When it takes all your strength just to sit up long enough to eat, there is nothing left for a walk.

But as I continue to heal my limbic system, I am getting back to exercise! Last Sunday afternoon I took an energetic walk down our gravel road and on Monday I attended my 4th weekly WholyFit session online. Throughout the weeks I am also reviewing WholyFit exercises whenever possible via the complementary video replays for those registered for class.


I mention this, because I want to invite you to join me (women only) for the next 6-week session of WholyFit classes available online beginning November 4th. These will be a great introduction to this Christ-centered stretching-based exercise system with 20-minute live sessions and a bonus of the video replays available for 11 weeks!

For more information or to sign up for emails about new class offerings, click HERE.
You can also email my certified WholyFit instructor, Elsa, at elsa.wholyfit@gmail.com


P.S. - Elsa happens to be my little sister who struggled with even deeper disabilities than I since an adrenal crisis and onset of complex chronic illness a decade ago. Now she is stronger than I and an amazing fitness teacher with special insights into women's physical needs through various seasons of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment