Wednesday, May 8, 2024

How Lawn Work is So Exciting!


What you see in these pictures was impossible through most of the past decade of chronic illness. I wasn't strong enough to sit up like this for years.


Even a year ago my legs were too weak to keep the lawn-tractor pedals pressed and my brain too overwhelmed to keep up with the steering.

And though I still have a long way to go, this shows me that I have come a long way in one year of rewiring my brain. I'm not stopping!


Even though it takes a lot of work and perseverance through all the ups and downs of healing, I never could have reached this point with only all the supplements, medications, protocols, and avoidance methods I was using to survive the 9 years prior.

Want to learn more about Brain Rewiring? Check out these accounts:
~ Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment