Tuesday, December 14, 2021

"The Princess and Curdie" - Complete Audiobook

After leaving you hanging longer than planned, here is the answer to the mystery in my last post: The Princess and Curdie by George MacDonald.



While this author and book are nothing new on my blog, and three and a half years have passed since I completed recording the free audio book (The Princess and Curdie, Version 2), I recently completed another big project begun a couple years ago.


Each chapter of this audiobook is now a YouTube video on my Storytime with HannahMary channel. Why bother with all that work? Because the way my sister and I first found LibriVox free audiobooks about 7 years ago was on YouTube. But it wasn't until we had heard several different readers' chapter introductions that we finally understood how to find what had sounded like "LiverBox.org." ;-)


If you like using the YouTube app, here are links:

The Princess and Curdie complete audiobook playlist - Click Here

Storytime with HannahMary YouTube channel: Click Here

And a quick Behind-the-Scenes tour of my recording "studio": Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment