Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Colors of July

These photos only give a hint of the beauty that we are enjoying these weeks as the perennial garden is at its peak of summer color. The view from my second story bedroom is one of my first joys every day. I also enjoy bringing a camp-chair close enough to feel dwarfed and surrounded by vibrant life - including butterflies, hummingbirds, and wrens scolding when the cats or I get too near their nest in the grape-arbor.




Mom has put in so much work to get this flower-bed back in shape after it was mostly set aside through years of caregiving.

If you are on Instagram (or you may be able to see this as a "preview" without having to sign up), here is a little video tour I gave of the flowers the day of these photos: Click Here for Tour or search @chronic.hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment