Wednesday, March 20, 2024

February Happenings 2024

Unseasonable warmth continued to give a marked contrast to last year's deep snow. So, I did my mending on the deck, without even a jacket!


I hadn't been getting to any art for a while, but card-making from old photos was an enjoyable and useful creative outlet.


A live read-aloud was long overdue, so on World Read Aloud Day I shared a bit from my current devotional book by Joni E. Tada. Watch the replay in this short video: Here


The basement rebuild is coming along! But some old doorframes that wouldn't hold new paint set us back several weeks. The process also raised inflammation levels again - despite protective gear for those doing the sanding. 


The final touches on woodwork continue as strength allows.



Elsa launched a new sticker in her beautiful and giftable line of watercolor florals! https://www.etsy.com/shop/handmaidenMarket


A couple snows soon melted.


Dad and Mom brought home Valentine roses for Elsa and me!


A double birthday party gave us some family-time...


...and introduced us to this brilliant, new smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment