Monday, March 25, 2024

A Simple Way to Encourage through Happy Mail

I love sending and receiving real mail! How about you?! Snail mail may be out of fashion, but it is still so meaningful that I find it worth the extra effort.

And I love tucking a little gift into cards or letters... something that can continue to encourage long after the letter is read and set aside.

My go-to gift for years now has been a scripture art-sticker. So I encouraged my sister to turn some of her beautiful, loose floral watercolors into stickers I could send to friends for daily encouragement on their water bottle, phone case, computer, or anywhere. 

She did it!

Her newest design features Isaiah 33:6, which is so timely in this unstable world. I also love sending her other two designs and look forward to more in the future!

Who could you encourage with a bit of beauty and truth in an envelope?

Find Elsa's art on Instagram @handmaiden.elsa and on Etsy: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment