Friday, March 30, 2018

Strength from His Psalms

As pain rises, rest eludes us, and our bodies weaken due to medical treatments and lack of fresh air and sunshine, the Psalms increase their ministry to my heart.

"But for you, O LORD, do I wait;
it is you, O my God, who will answer.

For I am ready to fall,
and my pain is ever before me.

Do not forsake me, O LORD!
O my God, be not far from me!
Make haste to help me,
O Lord, my salvation!"


- Psalm 38:15, 17, 21-22


And some verses I memorized this month.

"But I will sing of your strength;
I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning.
For You have been to me a fortress and a refuge
in the day of my distress.

O my strength, I will sing praises to you,
for You, O God, are my fortress,
the God who shows me steadfast love."

- Psalm 59:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment