Thursday, July 30, 2026

Non-Toxic Choices

Hi Friends, I rarely post about this part of life, because I want this blog to be primarily a place of beauty and encouragement. But if you've followed along for some years, you know how years of chronic illness helped our family find ways to cut out unnecessary (and even harmful) toxins from life.

If that interests you, read on...

One big way we cut toxins was by switching to clean and non-toxic skincare, haircare, makeup, and lotion products from Lemongrass Spa. We soon used enough of them that it was beneficial for me to join for the discount. 

This means I can also offer perks to my friends, like you!

One of those perks is occasionally sharing the host rewards from a month of orders with one shopper! To be entered in my drawing, make sure to place orders through the event currently running here: Mystery Host Event

Besides all the current specials, catalog clearance, and new catalog launch featured in the menu at the link above, we are enjoying an extra 10% off sitewide until 9 PM central on July 31st. Make sure to enter coupon code JULY10 for this savings.


And if that's not enough, I am personally offering free shipping to any first-time customers! Just send me your wish list (or questions), and I will be in touch. My text-only business number is (218) 271-8677.


For more information and other natural living topics, text INFO to me at (218) 271-8677.

Note: Lemongrass Spa only ships within the USA. Sorry to my readers from other countries!

I also have a variety of videos - from gardening to cleaning, and from online groceries to Lemongrass Spa information - on my natural living YouTube channel: Purely.HannahMary

Next... back to regular programming!
~ Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment