Saturday, November 20, 2021

There is No Other Way

 

"His thoughts said, Is there no other way of learning how to help another but by the way of suffering?

"His Father said, Had there been another way, would I not have found it for the Son of My love, whom no thorn of pain had ever pierced, who was tender as a child to the touch? If it became Me in bringing many sons unto glory, to lead the Captain of their salvation by that way, wouldest thou win souls without a pang? Settle it once for all; there is no other way."

His thoughts said… His Father said…
by Amy Carmichael


Sorry if my posts have all seemed heavy and impersonal of late. Life has just been too intense to put into words for a while. And my words have been needed for answering emails instead of blogging. I will try to share more from life soon. For now, I hope something has blessed you from these quotes that stand out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment