Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Whereabouts in the Wilderness

My current audio book recording project is The Life of Rev. Henry Martyn by John Hall. I will share more about him when the project is finished. For now, here is an excerpt that goes along with my previous posts about our afflictions in life being likened to a "wilderness."


"In my evening walk enjoyed great solemnity of feeling, in the view of the world as a mere wilderness, through which the children of God are passing to a better country. It was a comforting and a solemn thought, and was unspeakably interesting to me at the time, that God knew whereabouts his people were in the wilderness, and was supplying them with just what they wanted."



Photo credit: snapped by Dad with his phone on a recent camping trip 

No comments:

Post a Comment