Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Live & Learn Event - This Week!

Hello, Readers!

You may have noticed that some of my post graphics are labeled "@Purely.HannahMary"... such as in the previous "Be Still" post. That is because they are also posted over on my Instagram account with the theme of:

NATURAL LIVING made SIMPLER
▪︎ Clean Thinking ▪︎ Clean Gardening ▪︎ Clean Personal Care for the Whole Family



If any of this interests you, feel free to find me on Instagram @purely.hannahmary or the Facebook Page of the same name. And read on for a special opportunity for a Free Learning Event this week!

Also, I don't think I've mentioned it on this blog before (because I do not mean to make this a place of advertising), but if you are interested in help finding clean and non-toxic products for personal care for all ages, as well as clean hair care, skincare, beauty products, spa-at-home, and more - including thoughtful gifts for those going through cancer or other health struggles...

Please text my Lemongrass Spa number with the word "info". (To try avoid unwanted messages, my number is split up on the lines below.)

(218) 271


... 8677

Just before explaining the learning opportunity, I have a quick question for you: 

What do you think when you hear the words “Live and Learn”? 

Rather than the negative connotations often attached to that phrase, I love the fact that as long as we Live, we can continue to Learn!

And so I am offering a free, three-day texting event centered around Enjoying Life & Learning Together! With the goal of featuring new topics every other month, each “Live & Learn” event will include 2 days of exclusive video content I record on a variety of topics, with Day 3 saved for catching up and wrapping up.

Here is some feedback I have received from private texting events in the past:


Would you like to join one of these events?
You are invited to the first
 "Live & Learn" this week! 
• Wednesday–Friday, September 27th – 29th 

This month’s topics (shared via videos, under 10 minutes each) are:
• Why Ingredients Matter + Clean Swaps for the Whole Family
• What to Read for Fun & Growth at Any Age (including FREE book lists!)

Of course every texting event also has a giveaway! And those who choose to order any products through this event will be entered to win all the event's Host Rewards of free and half-price items from Lemongrass Spa!

TO JOIN, simply text "LiveAndLearn" to me at the number above!

• No purchase necessary to join the event or win the giveaway.
• Lemongrass Spa and I can ship to US addresses only.
• The Host Rewards winner will be drawn from points earned according to order sizes.
• Event messages and video links will arrive by text so you can watch at your convenience and have the option to opt out at any time.

Have more questions? Text them to me at the number above.

I'd love to "see" you there!

~ Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment