Monday, April 29, 2019

More Winter Projects


A special order for mittens "like our great-grandma's" had me peering closely at a photo of a much-darned heirloom in a shadow box while I sketched and swatched and finally knit two pair for some customers.


A beautiful printout of The Christmas Account from the Bible is often welcomed thankfully by those we interact with in December - from grocery store clerks to our friendly clinic staff, who got the addition of little crocheted snowflakes with theirs.


Another little job for Reywa Fibers was testing just a section of this scarf pattern (in my own scrap-yarn) to help finalize the wording. My first attempt at knitting cables still has me thinking I'll usually leave them to Elsa who actually enjoys the process and does it beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment