Sunday, October 23, 2016

Six Months on the Deck

Yesterday's sunshine made the 50-60 degree temperatures simply balmy once again on the deck. We have been missing our times out there these cold, windy, grey weeks of autumn.

As I look back through the photos on my tablet, it's interesting how often the deck features over the past six months.

Enjoying the deck and its flower pots from indoors in May

Dorothy relaxing on the deck in June 

Sunset view from the deck in July 

Cosy deck full of plants in August 


Gully, the cat, trying out our bed on the deck 

Making use of October sunshine to move my office to the deck
I see the deck has made it into my "gratitude journal" several times this year too. One of those gifts used by my loving Heavenly Father to bless me again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment